A writer never has a vacation. For a writer life consists of either writing or thinking about writing.—Eugene Ionesco
My name is Ronni, and I’m an aspiring YA author. I want to write epic love stories that will inspire, change, addict, and impact.
I am of a certain age which I will not mention (although I will admit I was born in the ’70s). I have a penchant for developing minor crushes on British movie and television stars. I love writing, reading, taking pictures, music, yoga, and going to Disney World.
I live in Chicago, IL, and when I’m home, you can usually catch me:
2. pecking away on my computer
3. watching Netflix
4. creating Spotify playlists and listening to them
I love to read, especially YA Epic Love Stories. A few of my favorite authors are Sarah Dessen, Stephanie Perkins, Huntley Fitzpatrick, and Laurie Halse Anderson. Some of my favorite books are:
– Small Town Girl by LaVyrle Spencer
– Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
– Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
– The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
– Sweet Revenge by Nora Roberts
– Pop Princess by Rachel Cohn
– Dark Angel by VC Andrews
– Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
– My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
I’m a night owl, a Disney Freak, a copy editor, and a certified yoga instructor. I own the web site Anywhere Is (named after my favorite song in the world, ever ever ever amen). This blog will function as my writing blog. I also have a writing related tumbler here, where I reblog writing advice, pretty pictures of books, and author stuff.
I’m so glad you dropped by. Please visit these sites as well (and follow me! I love new friends!):